Saturday, August 29, 2009

American's won a gold medal in boxing, 1960...

August 28th 2009

Did a bit of exploring in Louisville today. I wouldn't have believed that it was such a cool place if I hadn’t seen it myself.

Started off the day going to the science centre, and as result of this returned to the mental state of a 10 year old. I must have spent an hour trying to win a virtual volleyball game. That alongside a drunken driver simulator, which lets you drive sober then "drunk" by blurring the screen, having the lines on the road and all-in-all trying to fix it to make you go off road. The weird thing? I did better drunk then sober. The whole hands-on deal for science works, it just does.

Then I headed down to the Muhammad Ali Museum. That was awesome! On top of all the information about his life, his career, and his charity work, you could just sit down and watch his matches. I also hurt my knuckle pretty badly while mucking up using a speed bag, I hit it on the board the bag hung from.

Also, I can now say I have peed in the official 2nd most interesting restroom in the USA. The urinal being simply being a glass wall that goes through to an art museum on the other side, with a blurred bar going along where the manhood goes. A thought that went through my mind was that if a man was ridiculously tall, short, or had an obscenely large schlong, the world would see it.

The hot bar girl whom I asked the whereabouts of said interesting restroom had a smile that said both amused…and disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment