Thursday, August 27, 2009

American's have nice apartments...

August 27th 2009

First day I’ve been able to just lounge about all day, Internet things, watching Judge Judy, watching Jerry Springer, simply listening to music. S’all good.

Somehow I managed to get a place on the couch of a ferret guy. I forget how I know him, something like he’s my mum’s, friend’s, friend. The weird thing was I was told to get in touch with him but I wasn’t told where he was, and they had no idea where I was, so I did get in touch and it just so happened he has an apartment in Louisville…odd that. But also very VERY handy. The really odd thing? I am now sharing a room with four ferrets, each one more interested in exploring, and destroying, my luggage.


Obviously I've done something good for karma to give this to me…or I am now expected to do something good for karma. Well guess what karma, I’m not playing by your rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment