Thursday, August 27, 2009

American's have personalities, and then some...

August 25th 2009

The most amazing bus ride ever, it made me want to write a script for a show where the bus got stranded somehow, the people were so awesome.

The cast
Me- the Protagonist of our story, a young British traveller who unwittingly took this bus, not expecting to be joined by a bunch of crazy people
Latoia- The insane (not literally), 21 year old, pregnant, lesbian who refused to believe it was a man who gave her the baby.
The Big Bearded Stoners (each with there own fascinating story)
Hagrid (Charlie)- The leader of the stoners, Great grandson of Blackbeard, spent three years as a pirate, has 30 million dollar inheritance waiting for him in California once he returns his great granddads treasure, brought down the entire economy of Haiti by sleeping with the princess.
Silent Bob (Bob)- The Wiseman of the stoners, Had his tongue cut out twice by the same guy, reattached by the same doctor. Once smoked a doobie alongside the famous silent bob. Likes halo books. Apparently the first pregnant man.
Ryu – On the run from the Japanese mafia, has a kid waiting at home for him, shortest beard among the group, does NOT like the term “RE-re” as an insult.
Santa’s Second (Mark)- the actual quiet one, he didn’t actually have a story, or at least didn’t tell one. I’m fairly sure he was stoned the entire 16 hours I spent with them.
Joe- the Truck Driver who I’m fairly sure had Alzheimer’s, fairly funny guy despite the fact he’d tell the joke three times before the punch line.
T.J- A dude who kind of followed me while listening to his incredibly loud gangsta music
Kyle- Another dude that kind of followed me…though he never made a single piece of noise
Ron- a middle aged New Zealander, nice enough guy but was definitely gonna be the first to die.

The journey started out with Latoia turning to me and shouting “Yo! Don’tchu be starin' at my breasts” despite my constant denials she refused to listen to me, by the fourth or fifth accusation I had a glimpse, it couldn’t be helped. It was then she said that she knew she was right, luckily I was saved by Ryu and Hagrid “yo, I haven’t been able to keep my eyes of your breasts” “yeah, and he’ll stop staring at your breasts when you stop staring at his eyes”.


Needless to say the attention was then brought to my amazingly blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment