Wednesday, September 9, 2009

American Hobo's arent all that bad

Okay, so Tampa, not the most amazing place in America…maybe it was just bad timing but the day was a little dull.

We went to the aquarium…where there was a 5ft fish, and we had lunch in Aids memorial park. Then it was decided we’d find somewhere that would show the football (soccer). Unfortunately… very, VERY, unfortunately, hooters did not show the soccer, so we went to the neighbouring bar named “Wet Willies”. We thought about renting segways, but it turned out that they were $50 for an hour…that’s not nearly as good as scooters in Miami.

Outside of these things, the only interesting thing to happen was a hobo telling us a joke…so I’ll tell the joke.

“Three ladies go out, leaving there boyfriends at home, you know a really girls night at the bar. While at the bar the first lady says “my boyfriend reminds me of the soda 7up, he can get 7up in one night” and all the girls laugh and high five. The second lady goes “yeah, well my boyfriend reminds me of the soda mountain dew, cause when he mounts he knows what to dew” and they all high five. The final woman thinks for a moment, and then says “well my boyfriend reminds me of the soda ‘Jack Daniels” and is interrupted, “Soda?! Girl Jack Daniels is a hard Liquor,” “Yeah,” says the last woman “and so is my boyfriend”
(Side note, as we high fived the dude for a joke well told his fingernail size scared me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment